The school of life

Title The school of life


1.The first time in life when I got to high school from primary school, how big it seems to myself and from Class Six to Ten to Ten to Ten How many memories were in love and leaving everything today .



2. How many excuses to go to school before the class at Eight Nine I thought that this good time of school life would never end when all the friends returned home from the school together when the road would not end but the road would not end us. Witnessing the story was the Last Bench witness was the thousands of faces we left on the road when the first day of school was the same day in school and the last day of school was the first day of school to cry when I did not go to school when I did not go to school. To be separated to leave all friends.



3. I don't want to leave the school life, but you have to leave the new college will be a new friend but in my life the friends of school life were the best of my school life friends, you will always be the best.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Popular Items